Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric roof coatings comprise a low cost and highly effective solution to property owners wanting to extend the life of their existing roofing system. What’s more, they often pay for themselves in the form of reduced cooling bills and federal tax incentives because Energy Star rated roof coatings qualify as EPA cool roofing systems. Really, the only reason not to consider a roof coating is if it has become apparent that the existing roof is unsalvageable and simply must be replaced. We never recommend roof coatings if the existing roof is incapable of sustaining the coating system.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings:
- Stop leaks, waterproof roofs and prevent new leaks from forming.
- Preserve existing roofs by encapsulating them in a monolithic (seamless) covering. The coating wears out- NOT the underlying roof.
- Extend the service life of aging roofs.
- Are renewable. Once they do begin to eventually wear out, the coating system can be reinstalled.
- Come with up to 15 year NDL manufacturer warranties. This means that the entire roof is covered by the manufacturer – not just the installing roofing contractor. NDL stands for No Dollar Limit which means that the manufacturer covers the cost of both labor and material for the full term of the warranty.
- Pay you back immediately in the form of reduced cooling bills and same year Federal Energy Tax credits.
- Properly leveraged, Energy Star rated elastomeric roof coatings don’t cost anything. They literally pay for themselves.
Lone Star Roofing is a commercial roof coating contractors offering flat roof coatings, metal roof coatings and other spray on roof coatings throughout Texas. We will ensure that you reap every advantage from installing an elastomeric roof coating on your roof. Providing high quality, durable, value based solutions to our customers is what we do. Call us today and you will save both time and money.
Lone Star Roofing Texas Flat Roof Company
San Antonio, Texas
Butyl Roof Coatings
Butyl roof coatings are an excellent restoration solution for nearly all commercial roofing substrates. This solvent-based, elastomeric polymer is very common in the industry and can be used for a variety of different applications. Butyl Roof Coatings offer:
- Superior Elongation and Tensile Strength
- Excellent Vapor Retardant Barrier
- Highly Reflective
Acrylic Roof Coatings
Acrylic roof coatings are just one of the many chemistry types that we incorporate into our fluid-applied roofing systems. Once applied, these systems not only stop and prevent roof leaks, they reduce HVAC system workloads, improve the look of your building, and most importantly, save you money!
Benefits of Acrylic Roof Coatings are:
- Cost Effective
- Highly Reflective and UV Resistant
- Easy to Install
Polyurethane Roof Coatings
Urethane roof coatings are most commonly used for sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam insulation and almost every other commercial roofing substrate. Without a doubt, urethanes are one of the strongest, most durable roof coatings on the market today.
Benefits of PolyUrethane Roof Coatings are:
- Extreme Durability & Flexibility
- Superior Adhesion
- Excellent UV Protection
Silicone Roof Coatings
Silicone roof coatings are very popular in the roof coatings industry—and for good reason. Widely considered one of the best roof coatings products on the market today, silicone coatings are a highly versatile elastomeric used for a variety of different applications.
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, Silicone Roof Coating Systems provide a proven solution for renewing your weathered roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
Benefits of PolyUrethane Roof Coatings are:
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
Why Trust Us With Elastomeric Roof Coatings?
There are 100’s of roofing companies in the Austin Texas area. Why pick Lone Star?
We focus on Commercial Roofing Services in Northern Texas. Specializing separates us from the competition and allows us to perform our targeted trade faster and more efficiently. The result is higher quality work at a lower cost. Providing a better value to you ensures loyal, long term customers for us. Stated simply, our strategy is to do more, better, for less.
No matter, how critical the job is, our skilled team of roofing specialists makes each project flawless with a promise of high quality, consistency, and commitment.
If you’ve been looking for the best commercial roofing contractors in the Austin Texas area, we sincerely believe that you have just found your roofer.
Request a free roofing estimate from one of the top roofing companies in Texas.
There is no cost and no obligation. You will get a detailed report on your roof’s current condition including roof repair, overlay or replacement options. Your recommendations will be prepared by our certified professionals. Take advantage of our expert understanding of commercial roofing systems and pick the custom tailored option that is right for you.
Time is money, save yours.
Trust the Flat Roof Specialists
Request A Free Roofing Estimate
Frequently Asked Questions:
The longevity of your commercial is dependent on many factors, from weather conditions to roof type.
There are averages for common roof systems:
- Spray Polyurethane Foam: 30 – 50 Years
- Single-Ply Membrane TPO: 15 – 20 Years
- Single-Ply Membrane EPDM: 20 – 25 Years
- Metal: 30 – 45 Years
- Built-Up: 10 – 15 Years
One clear indicator that your roof may need replacing is the condition of the shingles. When shingles are missing or damaged, curled or buckled it’s definitely an indication that your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan.
Interlocking or three-tab shingle roofs generally need replacing after about 15 years in Texas.
Our experts will perform a free roof assessment to determine the quality of your existing roof. Internal damage you may spot such as roof leaks or mold, are indicators that your commercial roof could be unstable and need replacing.
Each situation has its own unique challenges that cause the prices to fluctuate. We compete with all the viable and high performing commercial roofing systems. There are many factors that contribute to the price of your new commercial roof.
Some of these factors include:
- The size of your roof
- Condition of the existing roof
- Roof access
- Insulation choice
- Membrane choice
- Installation choice
- Roof penetrations
- Type of Warranty
We can help you create a budget after one of our roofing experts performs a free roof assessment and creates a roof survey report for your facility.