Austin Metal Roofing
Colorful, adaptable, and durable. Those are the three words that aptly and quickly describe metal roofs. For companies that want to have a long-lasting roof without paying tens of thousands of dollars, metal roofs are the perfect option. Some of you might have doubts about the unique and desirable qualities of metal roofs.
Nonetheless, once you understand the benefits metal roofs offer, you will surely be set on having one installed on your building!
Top Benefits of Metal Roofs
What makes metal roofs the most in-demand roofing system today?
- Variety- probably the most noticeable feature of metal roofs is the variety and adaptability it offers. Not only does it come in different colors but it can also be created to mimic other type of roofing systems. This means your metal roof can look like tiles, shingles, or wood shakes. This is pretty nifty if you want to add an antique or medieval look to your building but do not want to use the fragile materials used for such types of roofing. By choosing specific designs, your metal roof can add noticeable beauty to your building.
- Cost-effectiveness- Metal roofs are highly durable; proven to last for decades with proper installation and care; and can be heat, UV, and weather resistant with the right coatings. The latter benefits consequently help you to save on your cooling system bill and possible future renovation and reroofing. This basically means more savings for you as well—savings that you can either use during emergencies in the future or invest on new profitable businesses.
- Affordability – compared to other roofing systems such as BUR, metal roofs are relatively affordable. Some might think they are expensive since they are calculated by square foot. However, the fact that they are highly durable and barely need maintenance is already the perfect way to save more dollars.
Why Lone Star Roofing?
Although metal roofs are beautiful and are deemed cost-effective, one thing to remember is that the installation process can be technical. This means that the people who will install your metal roof must be highly knowledgeable and trained. Otherwise, your roof will deteriorate faster than it is supposed to, leaving you with more bills to pay. As always, less bills means less stress.
With Lone Star Roofing, you can rest assured that contractors working on your roof are trained professionals. They are not only familiar with the process but have gone through the process themselves. Lone Star Roofing is a prime Austin commercial roofer that has been working on small and big projects since its establishment in 1971. Given the company’s history and established reputation, you can rest assured that the money you invest in metal roofs will give you high returns in the future.
We are certified experts in all commercial and industrial flat roof systems and metal roof systems including:
Roofing Services we provide in Austin
- TPO roofs, single-ply roofing systems and TPO roof repair
- Thermal Roof Coatings
- Metal Roof Coatings
- Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof leak repair and investigation
- PVC roofs, single-ply roofing systems and PVC roof repair
- Modified Bitumen roof repair or re roofing
- Rubber roof repair or replacement
- R-panel metal warehouse roofing, repair and replacement
- Torch Down roofing and roof repair
- Built up Roofing Systems and Installation
- Tar and gravel roofing, patchwork and roof repair
- Hot tar roofing
- Aluminum Flake Roof Coatings
- Thermal Reflective ( Heat Reflecting ) white Cool Roof coating
- TPO Contractor roofing materials. Single ply membrane
- Urethane roof coatings
- Ceramic – acrylic roof coating systems
- foam roof repair or replacement
- Energy Star rated single ply Cool Roof certified Contractors
Lone Star Roofing — Metal Roofing
Request an Austin Metal Roofing Estimate here:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]