Taylor Roof Repair
No one looks forward to dealing with roof repair work. Unfortunately, like going to the dentist or paying taxes; it has to be done whether we like it or not. Continuing that analogy, the sooner we stop procrastinating and deal with the problem, the less painful it becomes.
Hopefully you have a roof that has performed well but may just starting to develop a leak or two. You could perform a meaningful roof repair on your own. Of course, we don’t advise this (we are a commercial roof repair company after all) because danger is always lurking around roofs. There are no “minor” roof falls.
Still, if you are willing, able and understand how to do so safely; you should attempt a roof patch repair as soon as possible after the first sign of a leak. Procrastinating will lead to growing problems in the form of rotten decking, mold and structural damage that cost exponentially more than the repair job in the first place.
If you own a commercial roof the situation may be more difficult. Let’s face it, flat roofs are tricky to repair. Don’t trust your flat roof repair to an amateur or a handy man. If the problem isn’t solved, you’re not saving money no matter how little is paid. Your time is valuable. You have better things to do than worry about a leak in your roof. Ignoring the problem will only make it grow. Let us sent an expert solve your problem quickly, inexpensively and permanently.
Commercial Roof Repair
We offer full service commercial roof repair in Taylor including:
- TPO roof repair (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- Solar Reflective Aluminum Roof Coatings
- Repair of all Single Ply Roofing Systems
- Roof Leak Repair and Investigation
- Flat Roof Repair, Flat Roof Maintenance and Flat Roof Coating
- Torch Down Roofing Repair
- Tar and Gravel Roofing, Patchwork and Repair
- Hot Asphalt (Hot Tar) Commercial Roof Repairs
- SPF or PUF Sprayed on Foam Roof Repair
- PVC and EPDM Rubber Roofing Repairs
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair or Replacement
- Roof Deck Installation, Demolition and Repair
- Metal Roof Coating, Repair and Replacement (R-Panel)
Industrial Roof Repair in Taylor
Industrial roof repair in Taylor has become a very competitive market. In years past, very few roofing companies were qualified to install the situation specific, heavy duty roofing systems designed to perform under the varied and extreme conditions found in heavy industrial environments. Lone Star Roofing LLC. is consistently rated one of the best in Texas in terms of customer satisfaction, quality and service after the sale.
Header picture by Billy Hathorn