Considering Johnson City Commercial Roofing?
Are you in need of a commercial roof? What should you consider when picking a Johnson City commercial roofing company? If you’ve been looking for the best industrial roofing contractors in Johnson City, we believe that you have just found your roofer. Request a free roofing quote from one of the top roofing companies in Texas.
There is no cost and no obligation. Receive your complete roof consultation today. Our certified professionals will put together a full estimate on your roof’s current condition and provide you with options for roof repair, overlay or roof replacement. Take advantage of our knowledge and understanding of commercial roofing to help you find is right for you.
Commercial Roofing Companies in Johnson City TX
There are 100’s of roofing companies surrounding the Austin area. Why pick Lone Star?
One element that makes us special is that we are family owned and locally operated. There’s a sense of responsibility in honoring our community and the tradition of the two generations of Texas contractors who came before us.
Still, it takes more than strong family values and pride in craftsman to become one of Austin’s best flat roofers. It takes focused efficiency, specialization, financial stability, on-going training, and above all- Honesty.
You will find well researched articles about:
- The importance of choosing a local roofer.
- The pro’s and con’s between the various roofing specialties including:
- Single Ply Roofing
- APP and SBS Modified Bitumen (Torch Down and Mop Down)
- Spray Foam Systems
- Metal Roofing
- Built Up Roofing (Hot Tar and Gravel)
- We also delve into the differences between Residential and Industrial Roofing Contractors and why Industrial Roof Maintenance is a field unto its own.
- Armed with this valuable information, we invite you to explore why…
Texas roofers face a unique set of circumstances considering the extreme weather swings and conditions we deal with. It may be 65 degrees one day and over 100 the next. You might wake up to clear skies in the morning and go to bed under a Tornado Watch. Sometimes we have floods and droughts all in the same season.
Some roofing systems originally designed to protect buildings in the great cities across the United States don’t stand a chance here. Take old school EPDM systems for example. These black rubber roofs are inexpensive and great for melting snow but in Texas they are impracticable. We need to focus on strategies to beat the heat.
Roofing Services we provide in Johnson City TX
- TPO roofs, single-ply roofing systems and TPO roof repair
- Flat Roof Coatings
- Thermal Roof Coatings
- Metal Roof Coatings
- Aluminum Flake Roof Coatings
- Urethane Roof Coatings
- Thermal Reflective (Heat Reflecting) White Cool Roof Coating
- Roof leak Repair and Investigation
- PVC roofs, single-ply Roofing Systems and PVC Roof Repair
- R-panel Metal Warehouse Roofing, Repair and Replacement
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair or re-Roofing
- Rubber Roof Repair or Replacement
- Torch Down Roofing and Roof Repair
- Built up Roofing Systems and Installation
- Tar and Gravel Roofing, Patchwork and Roof Repair
- Hot Tar Roofing
- TPO Contractor Roofing Materials Single Ply Membrane
- Ceramic – Acrylic Roof Coating Systems
- Foam Roof Repair or Replacement
- Energy Star Rated Single Ply Cool Roof certified Contractors
Lone Star Roofing — Johnson City Commercial Roofing
Top picture by Billy Hathorn.