Burnet TPO Roofing Contractors
You need to know what to look for in Burnet TPO roofing contractors to be sure they are qualified to install the system you eventually choose. Whether you need a complete flat roofing system or just TPO roofing repair, here is the key. It takes a specially trained roofer with specialized equipment to properly install TPO. Period.
Energy Star TPO Roofing
TPO Roofing is Energy Star rated, EPA cool roofing. Green Roofing, as cool roofing systems are sometimes called, qualifies for the federal energy tax credit. For the purchaser, that means that in addition to saving you money on cooling bills, the government will help pay for TPO roofing systems.
TPO Roofing Systems and Cost in Burnet
So how much does TPO roofing cost in Burnet? That depends on a lot of different variables. There are multiple variations of TPO roofing systems and each may be installed using different attachment applications. When you visit with us over the phone, we will be able to discuss those specifics as well as recommend the best options to meet your roofing need. Additionally, keep in mind that we install more than just TPO. Other solutions we can provide include:
- A.P.P Modified Bitumen (Torch Down Roofing) or S.B.S. Modified Bitumen (Mop Down Roofing).
- Roof leak repair.
- Thermal Roof Coatings of all types. This also qualifies as Energy Star rated EPA Cool Roofing.
- Other Single Ply roofing systems including PVC roofing and EPDM rubber roofing.
- Built Up Roofing (BUR), Hot Tar, Hot Asphalt or Tar and Gravel roofing.
- Metal roof repair and replacement.
- Metal roof coating.
- SPF spray foam roof repair and replacement.
- Installation, replacement or repair of all types of roof decks.
- Flat roof coatings.
- R-panel metal warehouse roofing, repair and replacement.
- Ceramic, urethane and modified acrylic roof coating systems.
Header photo courtesy of Billy Hawthorn