Bryan Roof Repair
Roof repair isn’t something people ever look forward to. Like paying taxes or going to the dentist, roof repairs have to be done whether we like it or not. Continuing that analogy, the quicker we stop procrastinating and address the situation the less painful it becomes.
If your roof has performed well but is just starting to develop a leak, it is possible that you could attempt a meaningful roof repair on your own. Of course, we don’t advise this (we are a commercial roof repair company after all) because roofing always is inherently dangerous. There are no “minor” roof accidents.
Still, if you are willing, able and understand how to do so safely; a roof patch repair should be completed as soon as possible after the first sign of a leak. Ignoring the leak will lead to other problems in the form of mold, rotten decking and structural damage that cost exponentially more than simply a roof repair.
If you own a commercial roof, the situation becomes a bit more difficult. Let’s face it, flat roofs are difficult to repair. Don’t trust your flat roof repair to a handyman or an amateur. If the problem isn’t solved, you’re not saving money no matter how little is paid. Your time is valuable. You have better things to do than worry about a leaky roof. Ignoring the problem will only give it time grow. Let an expert solve your problem quickly, inexpensively and permanently by calling us today!
Commercial Roof Repair Options in Bryan
We offer full service commercial roof repair including:
- TPO roof repair (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- Repair of all Single Ply Roofing Systems
- Roof Leak Repair and Investigation
- Metal Roof Coating, Repair and Replacement (R-Panel)
- Flat Roof Repair, Flat Roof Maintenance and Flat Roof Coating
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair or Replacement
- Tar and Gravel Roofing, Patchwork and Repair
- Hot Asphalt (Hot Tar) Commercial Roof Repairs
- SPF or PUF Sprayed on Foam Roof Repair
- Roof Deck Installation, Demolition and Repair
- PVC and EPDM Rubber Roofing Repairs
- Solar Reflective Aluminum Roof Coatings
- Torch Down Roofing Repair
Emergency Roof Repair
Most insurance policies automatically cover emergency roof repair. This is of benefit to insurance companies because it prevents further water damage to ceilings, walls and carpets. In fact, it is your responsibility as a policy holder to initiate an emergency roof repair as soon as possible if your roof is damaged in a storm. We are available to respond to emergency roof repairs 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We hope you never suffer a loss, but if you do- call Lone Star roofing.
Header picture by Justin6898